Playing for Team Human today is Stacco Troncoso of the P2P Foundation. Stacco brings with him deep knowledge and enthusiasm for the power of the commons. Stacco and the Commons Transition team put their faith in people, believing in the potential of diverse, empowered communities to address complex problems. Far from a utopian fantasy, P2P offers a wealth of resources including models from groups who have already successfully transitioned to a commons approach in governance, finance, and culture. Stacco and crew have just launched a new Commons Transition Primer, loaded with case studies and beautifully designed research on ways to make the commons transition a reality in your community.
Opening today’s episode, Rushkoff looks at the Trump-Russia collusion narrative. In his “by any means necessary” moment, why does Trump even bother to deny collusion with Russians? And is media’s obsession with the Russia story distracting us from Trump’s dangerous policies and appointments?
If you enjoyed this episode, dig deeper:
- How can I take part in the Commons Transition
- Commons in the Time Of Monsters: How P2P politics can change the world, one city at a time.
- Short: Q&A-style illustrated articles presenting some of the P2P Foundation’s main positions
- Long: In-depth, longer articles
- Library: Downloadable PDF versions of P2P Foundation research publications
- More: Video, audio and other content, plus site information and other links
Team Human shows are made possible by listeners like you. You can help support the show by subscribing via Patreon. Thank you!
Previous Post: Team Human: Genesis Breyer P-Orridge "Weaponized Pleasure"
Next Post: Team Human: "Full Immersion"